What is your customized order process?
In order to custom order a dress for a special occasion, customer must contact East Habesha to set up an appointment to get measurements. 50% of payment is due at the time of order and the other 50% is due after the dress arrives. Processing usually takes 3-4 months. For expedite custom orders of 1-2 months there is an extra fee of 25% of total cost.
How do I return an item?
For any returns please contact customer service via phone or email and a representative will guide the step-by-step return. All returns must be shipped back to the appropriate address and the merchandise must be in the same condition (Brand new and unused).
What are my payment options?
East Habesha has monthly payment plans available through layaway for anyone who wishes to use our services. East Habesha also accepts debit and credit from Visa, Master Card, and PayPal. If paying for a customized order, 50% of the payment is due at the time of order and the other 50% is due at the time after the dresses arrive.
What is your returns policy?
If there is any sign of usage or damage the customer is not eligible for a refund and the merchandise is shipped back to the customer. Returns are allowed within 5-10 days after purchase date.
Do you have International shipping available?
For International orders in Germany, please contact SHOP 200 in Frankfurt. For all other outside of the US and Germany locations please contact customer care to find a sister branch near you.
How do I track my order?
All items in the DC metropolitan area will arrive within 5-7 business days after order is processed online. For domestic orders, you can track your order once it is shipped. East Habesha will email the tracking number from the USPS.
Our refund policy is 15 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Habeshamarket@gmail.com and send your item to: 1304 Ruppert RD Silver Spring MD United States 20903.
Our products are shipped within Other using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:1304 Ruppert RD, Silver Spring MD United States 20903. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at Habeshamarket@gmail.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at Habeshamarket@gmail.com
The term 'East Habesha' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1304 Ruppert RD Silver Spring MD United States 20903. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.